terça-feira, 3 de fevereiro de 2015

Silence ...





... it's actually refreshing!
As it is the snow and the cold outside!

Being on my own once again. Away from everything I know.
Just with that extra time to feel me, who I am, who I want to be. Tons of time to think. No friends and an empty apartment to fill my days. That and a great job! The kind of job where people trust you to ask things; where 'what the hell that you've been doing all long' actually matters.

I'm standing on the edge of my yet small professional path. I'm excited. Refreshed. Out of place because everything's new, but good. It feels really good!




Isn't this town perfectly gorgeous?!

6 comentários:

  1. your friends are here, but if your path leads you to that gorgeous town...... let it snow... let it snow....!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. It has been snowing Carlos... And I guess friends pop out from the unexpected!

      Kisses*

      Eliminar
  2. It's refreshing to now that everything is taking place on your desires. Start...and a new start...is so important for believe on our believes. I know the feeling, and also of the snow (as being natural weather on my actual "harbor" ). About friendship...there is no space for this feeling...friendship is on the heart...as so you are never never alone...be sure NYC Eva :-)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. It's refreshing to start living your own life!
      And you made me wonder where is your actual "harbor"... ;-)
      As for friendship, the real and true friendship, comes from the heart yes. But it's sad to realize that those are the rare ones.
      I feel you, so I won't be alone!

      Kisses*

      Eliminar
  3. I don't want to write in english!
    :D
    Only for you :)
    Kiss

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. And because it's you, and only you!, it's okay :P

      Big giant NYC kiss on you!*

      Eliminar