segunda-feira, 23 de fevereiro de 2015

Central Park!



 
 
Finally went there!
I was hoping for that since I arrived.
 
One of the most gorgeous places I know. And more important, one of the most peaceful. Seeing it with all that snow made my day shine. Despite the cold, and it was freezing that day, I felt pure joy and peace walking down the park.
As the trees that are undressed there, I am also getting undressed of the past and embracing my new life, as a full new yorker girl. Always dreamt of getting back to this city and made it. So, never stop believing what you wish for, 'cause probably it will happen!
 
 
 

4 comentários:

  1. "undressed the past..." sometimes a hope on life, but only and just that. As soon as the spring comes the leaves of the trees arrive...renewed that's true...but is body the same as we!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Let's hope for that Spring then! :-)

    Kiss***

    ResponderEliminar