domingo, 8 de fevereiro de 2015

Help





Low self-worth.
Do you know what it means?!
The type of person that thinks first of everyone else's wellfare.
It's it's goal to help!
Looks at things from their various perspectives, being every time at the bottom list. Hardly considers itself as the important one. And even when is thought that it's being what others call as 'selfish', it actually isn't.
Knows herself better than anyone. Faces those brown expressive eyes every day in the mirror. Has a hard time accepting compliments. Never stops to think that it's worth it.
Stuborn as hell! But when it comes to decisions, never hits first place.

6 comentários:

  1. to me, she/you are high self-worth.... and i bet to many more.....

    ResponderEliminar
  2. This is sure a very disturbing subject. Disturbing as being, on my humble opinion, in all of us. Here I only can adapt the wise words of someone Special: Who is not a "low self-worth", come and trow the first stone! After He give the hand to her and said...come...you are free! This is my testimony on this post.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. And I appreciate your testimony to my humble post!
      I disagree at some points, but I get what you're saying :)

      Kisses on you**

      Eliminar
    2. Nothing better than a coffee with honey pancakes :-)
      Kiss***

      Eliminar