domingo, 10 de maio de 2015

Horny!




When I'm horny I can't think straight. The mind is filled with images, exciting images. And I just want to end that horny feeling that is pumping inside me. End it with a mind-blowing orgasm. Which I know you can give me. Make me explode in pleasure. 'Cause I still have the strength and hunger to cum for more ten times.  Spent my day rubbing and touching me. Each time more intense than the last one. And I still can't hide the fire between my legs. I'm pulsing hard!


8 comentários:

  1. end it...end with us...let's be horny, the most we can and feel! Sure a place in time on a place on earth...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. we never know...as the wise man says, "the world is small..."

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. but I'm horny now... not "one day, who knows" ;-)

      Kiss kiss**

      Eliminar
  3. Adorava tocar te..nem ke fosse de forma sublime...

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Mas que imagem tão.....hmmm apelativa

    ResponderEliminar