terça-feira, 17 de março de 2015

Learning ...





I've been away.
Wondering around in Manhattan.
Looking for shops, getting the house all set up to make you my guests.
Meeting the most extravagant people you may imagine.
Just love to sit in the subway and look around, just observing so many different cultures, backgrounds, religions, languages, tastes, feelings. You don't feel judgement in this town.

Learning how it feels to be appreciated.
It's strange. It feels out of place.
Some loneliness makes you think.
It brings a lot of baggage. And you should be humble to carry it. I mean, you must learn how to live with it. Look at every peace of you and your surroundings, and still make the best of it.
Already caught two colds, and I'm still smiling.
Tryed to bake a cake only by hand.

Time to roll the dice and try one more time.
Would you bet?


6 comentários:

  1. usually i don´t bet, but i m sure you will keep on smiling;
    i would be smiling to, if i was your guest... tasting your cake hand made....

    ResponderEliminar
  2. forget it's a never ending story as Alice on wonder land...and sure for what you describe if Alice could choose, was Manhattan! I never was on USA and I confess that is not my first choice of mystery. But live is a true game, sometimes we win sometimes we loose...nevertheless never stop to play...let's roll the dice and see...I bet that this time...

    ResponderEliminar